Sunday, July 15, 2018

Slowly But Surely....

"Night Apple Blossom," watercolor, March 2016 Judith Nasse
   I'm learning to go slowly, but surely like how blossoms open. It works sometimes, the best when I'm doing art work or writing. Sometimes my impatience gets the better of me like when I want to get everything done at once. I guess we all go through these phases and I'm telling myself that.
   I just got back from a month in Taos, NM, my heart home place. My research for my next book went perfectly, the slowly, but surely way. I then relaxed and enjoyed my friends to the hilt. It was hard to leave them and Taos. Yet back in my apartment, I feel at odds, my writing is stuttering along. And my fine art is sitting waiting for me to melt into it in art class tomorrow. 
   I did get my website transferred completely to this blog the last two days. I like this format best and it's easy to work with. I wasn't getting much posted on the old, fancier website that I designed. Hopefully, I will get more out to you here. Off I go to pack up my art supplies for the studio class tomorrow, and then to get a few more words into my July Camp NaNoWriMo!! 
   Hope your creativity is sailing along, slowly, but surely!

No comments: