Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Barbara Kingsolver saved my day!!

Barbara Kingsolver

Do you ever have those days where your day jobs overwhelm you & even seem to "possess" you? I've been up against it lately with a non-fiction project due next Monday!! Yikes! So, how do you keep up with your own beloved creativity? Sometimes barely, unless you can manage to lose sleep. I can't. So, this morning I took an hour to listen to an interview with Barbara Kingsolver about her latest book Lacuna and about her writing process. Oh, my goodness, just doing that settled me back into my true writing self. I even managed some time to work on my latest painting. After the deadline is over, I'll pretend to be on a sunny beach just reading and catching up with my own creativity! Can't wait. The link to the Kingsolver interview is

http://www.kqed.org/epArchive/R911181000 Enjoy!

No comments: