Tuesday, October 6, 2009

How to get to the studio?

"Forest Dawn", 36x24, acrylic
by Judith in Taos Open, the
bright yellow one at top
middle.

I'm wondering how I can get to my studio. I have a mega-list of writing jobs and etc. to do today, and, though I know the easy answer is "set a time," it's more the mental list and other deadlines swirling in my brain. And, some days it's darned hard to prioritize that list. Now, I changed my blog to Tuesdays, so I could have Sundays freer, it's a press on Tuesday! Ah, life happens, and I must work my art around it. I must because I want to see what my new painting(s) will look like. It's always a surprise, and one I look forward to. Taos is now colder & the autumn leaves are going from yellow to brown. May your creative week be a slow, steady brush stroke of wonder!

No comments: